Obtaining a Work Permit
To avoid delays in the work permit process during the summer months, please follow these steps…
1. Print out a pre application form that can be found here.
- The top portion needs to be filled out and signed by a parent.
- If a physical is not on file at the school within the year, please print the physicians form found here and have your family physician fill it out.
- Have the employer fill out the “Pledge of Employer” portion.
2. Contact the school to arrange a time to process the form. If before June 14th, please call Cari Fuerst at 419-659-2639. If after June 14th, please email Kristal Pingle.
3. Bring the completed form to either Cari or Kristal (during the arranged time) to have the info entered into the Ohio.gov website. Both the student and the secretary will have to sign the completed form to be taken back to the employer.