The 2018-19 school year will be the fifth year of the 1:1 Computer Initiative at Columbus Grove Local Schools. All 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th graders will have a device to use in class and at home. We hope to build upon the successes of past years and continue the integration of technology into our Student's education. This page will provide documentation, help, and other information about the program to Parents and Students.
Our goals for the 1:1 initiative are as follows:
1. Produce students that are able to apply technology to practical situations using their creative and critical analysis.
2. Produce students that have the technological knowledge necessary to succeed in college and career readiness.
3. Create a learning environment that better relates to today’s learner in the following ways:
- Enhancing their desire and ability to uncover topics for a deeper understanding
- Leveling the playing field for all students
- Provide a more personalized learning environment for every student
- Provide a more natural setting, allowing the student and teacher to a multitude of learning resources through one device
Important information for the start of the school year:
Devices will be distributed to students starting August 16th. Click here to view the orientation and 1:1 device training schedule for the day.
|Forms and Other Information
Taking Care of your Device
Student Acceptable Use Policy
Device Loan Agreement
Student Signature Form
Parent Signature Form