The 2020-21 school year will be the seventh year of the 1:1 device program at Columbus Grove Local Schools. All 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th graders will have a device to use in class and at home. We hope to build upon the successes of past years and continue the integration of technology into our Student's education. This page will provide documentation, help, and other information about the program to Parents and Students.
Our goals for the 1:1 Program are as follows:
1. Produce students that are able to apply technology to practical situations using their creative and critical analysis.
2. Produce students that have the technological knowledge necessary to succeed in college and career readiness.
3. Create a learning environment that better relates to today’s learner in the following ways:
- Enhancing their desire and ability to uncover topics for a deeper understanding
- Leveling the playing field for all students
- Provide a more personalized learning environment for every student
- Provide a more natural setting, allowing the student and teacher to a multitude of learning resources through one device
Important information for the start of the school year:
Devices will be distributed to students starting August 20th, 2020.
All signature forms that have been collected on paper in the past are now in Final Forms.
|Agreements and Information
Taking Care of your Device
Student Acceptable Use Policy
Device Loan Agreement