Your son/daughter has been issued a device to improve and personalize his/her education this year. It is essential that the following guidelines be followed to ensure the safe, efficient, and ethical operation of this computer:
• I will supervise my child's use of the device at home.
• I will discuss our family's values and expectations regarding the use of the Internet and email.
• I will supervise my child's use of the Internet and email.
• I will not attempt to repair the device, nor will I attempt to clean it with anything other than a soft, dry cloth.
• I will report to the school any problems with the device. I will not load or delete any software from the device.
• I will make sure my child recharges the device battery nightly.
• I will make sure my child brings the device to school every day.
• I understand that if my child comes to school without the device, I may be called to bring it to school.
• I agree to make sure that the device is returned to school when requested and upon my child's withdrawal from Columbus Grove Schools.