To avoid delays in the work permit process during the summer months, please follow these steps…
1. Print out a pre application form that can be found here.
- The top portion needs to be filled out and signed by a parent.
- If a physical is not on file at the school within the year, please print the physicians form found here and have your family physician fill it out.
- Have the employer fill out the “Pledge of Employer” portion.
2. Contact the school to arrange a time to process the form. Please email Kristal Pingle.
3. Bring the completed form to Kristal (during the arranged time) to have the info entered into the Ohio.gov website. Both the student and the secretary will have to sign the completed form to be taken back to the employer.
Final Forms for the 2020-21 school year are now available to be completed. If you filled out the forms for the 19-20 school year, you will simply need to verify the existing information and fill out any new forms. These forms MUST be completed before the beginning of the school year to ensure we have the latest emergency contact and other information. They will not be collected on paper this year. All athletic forms must be filled out to be able to participate in sports. After completing your forms you can print out a completed physical form to have signed by your physician. For more details on how exactly the process works for the new school year, click here.
As the world adjusts to change, one thing that remains constant is the yearbook tradition. Columbus Grove High School is happy to announce that we are working to ensure that the 2020 yearbook is completed, printed and delivered to our students. This yearbook will capture the story of this unique school year. Since copies are limited and school schedules continue to change, we ask that you please order your yearbook online. Click here to order.
Reminder for students entering grades K, 7 & 12 for the 2020-2021 school year: updated immunization records are required to be turned in before the start of school in August. Immunizations for students can be received at the Putnam County Health Department, most doctor's offices and pharmacies. For more information on required immunizations, click here for incoming 7th Grade Students and click here for incoming 12th Grade Students.
Columbus Grove Local School is accepting applications for substitute bus drivers. This position has the potential of becoming a full-time bus driver in the future, if the applicant is interested. Substitute bus drivers are contacted to drive extracurricular and field trips and occasionally drive a regular morning or afternoon route. Certification requires the completion of attending a pre-service class, a written and driving test, CDL license, a medical physical exam, drug test, BMV check of driving record, and a background check. Cost for training will be reimbursed by the district for any individuals who serve as a substitute bus driver for Columbus Grove Local Schools. If you are interested in becoming a bus driver for Columbus Grove School, please contact the Superintendent’s Office at 659-2639 for further information.